Lavender Soap Block
About Lavender Soap Block
Our Lavender Soap Block is one of the nine food-based cube soaps from our cold process soap collection. It primarily consists of lavender essential oil and ground oats which provide relief from stress and skin irritation. With a minimalist design, this handmade Soap Block is small enough to provide an easy grip when you use it for facial, hand and/or body cleansing.
Our Soap Blocks can be purchased individually or in a set of four mix and match Soap Blocks from our Mix + Match Soap Block Mini Gift Set, or with all nine Soap Blocks from our Soap Block Collection Gift Set.
- Saponified Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a skin-loving oil that is rich in vitamin E and antioxidants, properties that help prevent premature aging and wrinkling of skin. The lauric acid in the oil acts as an antibacterial agent that protects the skin from harmful substances. Unsaponified coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer that easily seeps into pores and helps soften dry skin. Once saponified, coconut oil is best for cleansing, and adds big copious bubbles to the soap.
- Saponified Shea Butter: Acquired from the African shea trees, shea butter is a superfood for skin. Rich in vitamins A, E, F and antioxidants, shea butter has moisturizing and conditioning properties that smooth wrinkles, offer sun protection and scar prevention. The shea butter makes the soap silky and moisturizing.
- Saponified Castor Oil: The ricinoleic acid found only in castor oil is a humectant, and offers antibacterial, antifungal, and analgesic properties. The addition of saponified castor oil helps to boost lather.
- Lavender Essential Oil: This all-natural oil has a sweet floral aroma that provides comfort and relaxation. The oil is well known for its multitude of healing benefits, including relieving stress, inducing sleep, and easing pain.
- Lavender Fragrance Oil: Less than 3% of fragrance oil is added to the Soap Block in order to create this signature scent. Our fragrance oil is skin-safe, and 100% phthalate and paraben free. The addition of fragrance oil improves our psychological and/or physical well-being through aromatherapy.
- Ground Oats: Best known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits, oatmeal gently exfoliates and relieves skin irritation.
How to Use
- Wet soap and lather over skin while avoiding sensitive areas.
- Rinse thoroughly.
To extend the life of your Soap Block, leave it to dry on a dish that drains.
- Weight: 50 g
- Dimension: 3.8 x 3.8 x 3.8 cm
- Our Soap Blocks are handcrafted in small batches to ensure quality. Products may show slight variance from photos.
- This Soap Block is 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil free. It contains no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate or other harsh chemicals.
- Our Soap Blocks are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, please seek medical advice from your doctor.
5 reviews for Lavender Soap Block
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Debbie Jessen –
This makes such a great gift at any time!
Jenessa D. (verified owner) –
My fave scent ever!
sharvari (verified owner) –
Ferin (verified owner) –
We use this for our kids, perfect for little hands, gentle and good scents. Needs to sit on a proper soap dish to last.
Got this as a surprise sample with my order last time, and really loved it. My skin had broken into hives due to a recent allergic reaction and could not tolerate anything except this soap, so the timing couldn’t be better.
Always impressed with the quality at Nana x Livy…Great stocking stuffer!