Charcoal Soap Block
About Charcoal Soap Block
Our Charcoal Soap Block is one of the nine food-based cube soaps from our cold process soap collection. It primarily consists of activated charcoal and tea tree essential oil that boost immunity and remove oil from pores. With a minimalist design, this handmade Soap Block is small enough to provide an easy grip when you use it for facial, hand and/or body cleansing.
Our Soap Blocks can be purchased individually or in a set of four mix and match Soap Blocks from our Mix + Match Soap Block Mini Gift Set, or with all nine Soap Blocks from our Soap Block Collection Gift Set.
- Saponified Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a skin-loving oil that is rich in vitamin E and antioxidants, properties that help prevent premature aging and wrinkling of skin. The lauric acid in the oil acts as an antibacterial agent that protects the skin from harmful substances. Unsaponified coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer that easily seeps into pores and helps soften dry skin. Once saponified, coconut oil is best for cleansing, and adds big copious bubbles to the soap.
- Saponified Shea Butter: Acquired from the African shea trees, shea butter is a superfood for skin. Rich in vitamins A, E, F and antioxidants, shea butter has moisturizing and conditioning properties that smooth wrinkles, offer sun protection and scar prevention. The shea butter makes the soap silky and moisturizing.
- Saponified Castor Oil: The ricinoleic acid found only in castor oil is a humectant, and offers antibacterial, antifungal, and analgesic properties. The addition of saponified castor oil helps to boost lather.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: Tea tree essential oil is a natural immune booster, due to its antibacterial and antifungal properties. The oil also has cleansing benefits for many skin conditions including oily skin.
- Activated Charcoal: Activated charcoal acts as a gentle detoxifier and helps remove oil and sebum from your pores. It also works as a gentle exfoliant for dead skin.
- Kaolin Clay: Kaolin clay is a very mild clay that improves blood circulation, and gently exfoliates and cleanses the skin.
How to Use
- Wet soap and lather over skin while avoiding sensitive areas.
- Rinse thoroughly.
To extend the life of your Soap Block, leave it to dry on a dish that drains.
- Weight: 50 g
- Dimension: 3.8 x 3.8 x 3.8 cm
- Our Soap Blocks are handcrafted in small batches to ensure quality. Products may show slight variance from photos.
- This Soap Block is 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil free. It contains no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate or other harsh chemicals.
- Our Soap Blocks are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, please seek medical advice from your doctor.
2 reviews for Charcoal Soap Block
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Started using this soap almost 9 months ago, my husband and I use it everyday for our facial soap and we have rarely any blemishes anymore. Also the charcoal gives a slight exfoliation. The best soap EVER
sharvari (verified owner) –