Rosemary Shampoo Bar
About Rosemary Shampoo Bar
Made with eight luxurious hair-loving oils and two beneficial essential oils, our Rosemary Shampoo Bar is handcrafted with all-natural ingredients and is 100% vegan. Not only does the Shampoo Bar produce a gentle, creamy and conditioning lather, it is also suitable for individuals of all hair types — the perfect treat for your hair!
- Unlike detergent-based shampoo, our Shampoo Bar does not strip hair and is made with all-natural ingredients — it is free of detergents, preservatives, synthetic fragrances, and colours. In fact, your wet hair won’t feel so greasy even if the nourishing oils are left behind.
- All Shampoo Bars are eco-friendly and are wrapped in biodegradable paper only.
- Each Shampoo Bar can last up to 100 washes, way longer than liquid shampoo.
- Saponified Olive Oil: Being rich in nutrients and antioxidants, olive oil can help detoxify hair and tackle breakage with its rich, moisturizing properties. This makes hair stronger, healthier and shinier. In addition, our olive oil has been infused with lavender buds and chamomile herbs for soothing and calming effects.
- Saponified Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is truly versatile as it is great for all hair types. Being rich in vitamin E and antioxidants, it is an excellent moisturizer that leaves hair soft, shiny and silky. It also protects hair from heat, repairs damages and breakage, and builds stronger strands.
- Saponified Castor Oil: Best known as the agent in helping with hair growth and fighting scalp infections and dandruff, castor oil is rich in vitamin E, minerals and proteins. The antioxidants in castor oil support the keratin in hair, making it stronger, smoother, and healthier.
- Saponified Avocado Oil: Avocado oil is one of the most nourishing oils for hair as it is rich in vitamin A, B, D, and E. It can tackle dandruff, repair heat-damaged hair, and prevent future breakage.
- Saponified Sweet Almond Oil: Almond oil helps boost hair growth and reduce breakage with vitamin E, fatty acids, antioxidants, protein, and magnesium. It also helps to reduce inflammation, redness and dandruff when rubbing it into the scalp.
- Saponified Pumpkin Seed Oil: Pumpkin seed oil is rich in vitamin A, E, biotin, zinc, and antioxidants. Not only does it nourish the hair and improve blood circulation of the scalp, it also helps to reduce the production of DHT, a hormone that causes hair loss.
- Saponified Grapeseed Oil: Grapeseed oil promotes hair growth with its beneficial proteins, minerals, and vitamins. Similar to pumpkin seed oil, it contains antioxidants that help block the production of DHT, a hormone that causes hair loss.
- Saponified Argan Oil: Originating in Morocco, the nutty argan oil, also known as “liquid gold”, is rich in vitamin E, fatty acids and antioxidants. It helps block UV rays, protects hair from heat, and nourishes and moisturizes hair.
- Rosemary Essential Oil: Rich in antioxidants, rosemary essential oil is known to help promote hair growth. Carnosic acid, found in rosemary, has anti-inflammatory properties which can stimulate blood circulation of the scalp.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: Tea tree essential oil is a natural immune booster, due to its antibacterial and antifungal properties. It can help encourage hair growth by unclogging hair follicles and nourishing the roots.
How to Use
- Apply the Shampoo Bar over wet hair and lather.
- Massage with fingers and thoroughly work the lather into the scalp.
To extend the life of your Shampoo Bar, leave it to dry on a dish that drains.
- Weight: 100 g
- Dimension: 8.5 x 5.5 x 2.5 cm
- Our Shampoo Bars are handcrafted in small batches to ensure quality. Products may show slight variance from photos.
- This Shampoo Bar is 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil-free. It contains no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate or other harsh chemicals.
- This Shampoo Bar is considered all-natural with no addition of synthetic fragrance or colorant.
- Hair conditioner is not necessary after the usage of this Shampoo Bar, but to achieve the best result, we recommend rinsing your hair with apple cider vinegar on a regular basis.
- Our Shampoo Bars are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, please seek medical advice from your doctor.
15 reviews for Rosemary Shampoo Bar
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Kristin Baker –
Thank you for such a wonderful product that is environmentally-friendly and without the use of palm oil! It’s difficult to find products these days with wholesome ingredients that are good for you and the planet too.
I love how the bar leaves my hair soft and I really enjoy how versatile it is, especially when packing for trips or when space is scarce. Thanks Nana+Livy for this lovely smelling shampoo bar. I hope one day to see more aromas available so that I can stock up on each of them!
K Wong –
I’ve been looking for different ways to cut down my plastic wastes, and changing over to using a shampoo bar was such a no brainer solution! Love the way this bar lathers, and I love the light tea tree scent too!
Debbie Jessen –
This is now my go-to shampoo…I won’t ever go back to the bottles!
Debbie J. –
The only shampoo I use now…it is awesome and it is great for the environment!
Omg!! My very first shampoo bar experience and I’m so addicted. I was pleasantly pleased how sudsy the bar gets – like traditional shampoo! Smells amazing, leaves your hair smelling fresh and clean! Great bar for an alternative to plastic shampoo bottles!
Jen Elcheson (verified owner) –
The best!!! It leaves my hair super soft and smells amazing!
Bo (verified owner) –
Loved this shampoo bar. It lathers really well and I didn’t find it drying, which is a problem I’ve had with other brands. That said, I’m not really sure if this is okay for coloured hair (so far so good) – that makes me a little uneasy about using it too frequently!
Ferin (verified owner) –
This works much better than I expected! I was hesitant to buy after using Lush shampoo bars miserable. This one has a beautiful smell and actually lathers hair wonderfully (I have long curly hair and I only need to run this on my scalp a bit!). It doesn’t get mushy either (I store on a draining soap dish in the shower). Will buy again.
Debbie Jessen (verified owner) –
The best Shampoo Bar ever!
David Somers (verified owner) –
Ashley (verified owner) –
Heard so many good things about this and decided to give it a try. To my surprise, it lathers quite nicely and it’s not trying to my hair.
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Order was perfect as always! 🙂
Emily (verified owner) –
My original favorite, but now it’s a tossup between this one and the Ginger Shampoo Bar. Love how well they lather up!
Caroline (verified owner) –
My new favorite! I have oily scalp and dry ends, this soap very cleans well without making my hair dry. No leftover residue at all. Easy to lather and easy to rinse. I actually have less hair falling out since it’s easy on my hair.
Natalie (verified owner) –
These bars are so good! They lather well and are gentle on my hair.