Sweet Flora Salt Block
About Sweet Flora Salt Block
The Sweet Flora Salt Block is just like our Soap Block, but with lots of high-quality fine Pacific sea salts. Scented with ylang ylang essential oil, lavender essential oil, grapefruit essential oil, and rose geranium essential oil, our Sweet Flora Salt Block sends off a sweet floral aroma as you rub it on your skin. Along with other all-natural food ingredients, the fine sea salts in our Salt Block will exfoliate your skin like a polished stone and provide a dense and fluffy lather — making bath time a true in-home spa experience.
- Sea Salts are full of skin-nourishing minerals such as magnesium, zinc, calcium, potassium, iodine, etc.
- Sea salts draw toxins out of the body while providing a catalyst which helps the glycerin in our pure, real soap absorb more easily in the skin.
- Our Salt Block will last almost twice as long as the Soap Block because of its high salt component which makes it a very hard bar.
- Our Salt Block is not scratching to the skin. Instead, it feels more like a polished stone making bath time a true in-home spa experience.
- Saponified Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a skin-loving oil that is rich in vitamin E and antioxidants, properties that help prevent premature aging and wrinkling of skin. The lauric acid in the oil acts as an antibacterial agent that protects the skin from harmful substances. Unsaponified coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer that easily seeps into pores and helps soften dry skin. Once saponified, coconut oil is best for cleansing, and adds big copious bubbles to the soap.
- Sea Salts: Sea salts help promote relaxation, reduce stress, soften skin, enhance blood circulation, and decrease inflammation.
- Saponified Shea Butter: Acquired from the African shea trees, shea butter is a superfood for skin. Rich in vitamins A, E, F and antioxidants, shea butter has moisturizing and conditioning properties that smooth wrinkles, offer sun protection and scar prevention. The shea butter makes the soap silky and moisturizing.
- Saponified Castor Oil: The ricinoleic acid found only in castor oil is a humectant, and offers antibacterial, antifungal, and analgesic properties. The addition of saponified castor oil helps to boost lather.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil: With a rich, exotic, sweet floral fragrance, ylang ylang essential oil is known to reduce inflammation, improve mood, and soothe stress.
- Lavender Essential Oil: Lavender essential oil has a sweet floral aroma that is comforting and relaxing. The all-natural essential oil is well known for its multitude of healing benefits including relieving stress and anxiety, inducing sleep, and easing pain. The addition of essential oil improves our psychological and/or physical well-being through aromatherapy.
- Grapefruit Essential Oil: Uplifting and sweet, grapefruit essential oil helps to ease muscle fatigue and stiffness.
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil: Gentle on skin, this especial oil has astringent properties that help improve overall skin complexion.
- Rosehip Powder: Rosehips are the fruit of wild roses and boast wonderful herbal ingredients that contain high levels of vitamin C, in addition to vitamin E, A, and D.
- Madder Root Powder: Aside from its many herbal properties, madder root powder is used in soap as a natural colourant for its reddish pink colour.
- French Pink Clay: Elegant yet mild, French pink clay exfoliates and polishes the skin to diminish aging and removes impurities by revealing a fresher-looking complexion.
- Wet soap and lather over skin while avoiding sensitive areas.
- Rinse thoroughly.
To extend the life of your Salt Block, leave it to dry on a dish that drains.
- Weight: 55 g
- Dimension: 3.8 x 3.8 x 3.8 cm
- Our Salt Blocks are handcrafted in small batches to ensure quality. Products may show slight variance from photos.
- This Salt Block is 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil free. It contains no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate or other harsh chemicals.
- Our Salt Blocks may have a thin layer of white ash (aka soda ash) on the surface. This is perfectly safe and does not affect the functionality of the soap. Simply rinse off before first use.
- Our Salt Blocks are colored with natural colorants. Over time, the colors may fade to a lighter shade.
- Our Salt Blocks are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, please seek medical advice from your doctor.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.