Fresh Greens Salt Block
About Fresh Greens Salt Block
Fresh Greens Salt Block is just like our Soap Block, but with lots of high-quality fine Pacific sea salts. Scented with pine essential oil, cypress essential oil, cedarwood essential oil and palmarosa essential oil, Fresh Greens Salt Block sends off a woody aroma as you rub it on your skin. Along with other all-natural food ingredients, the fine sea salts in our Salt Block would exfoliate your skin like a polished stone with dense and fluffy lather — making bath time a true in-home spa experience.
- Sea Salts are full of skin-nourishing minerals such as magnesium, zinc, calcium, potassium, iodine, etc.
- Sea salts draw toxins out of the body while providing a catalyst which helps the glycerin in our pure, real soap absorb more easily in the skin.
- Salt Block will last almost twice as long as the Soap Block because of its high salt component which makes it a very hard bar.
- Salt Block is not scratching to the skin. Instead, it feels more like a polished stone making bath time a true in-home spa experience.
- Saponified Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a skin-loving oil that is rich in vitamin E and anitoxidants, properties that help prevent premature aging and wrinkling of skin. The lauric acid in the oil acts as an anti-bacterial agent that protects the skin from harmful substances. Unsaponified coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer that easily seeps into the pores and helps soften dry skin. Once saponified, coconut oil is best for cleansing, and adds big copious bubbles to the soap.
- Sea Salts: Sea salts help promote relaxation, reduce stress, soften skin, enhance blood circulation, and decrease inflammation.
- Saponified Shea Butter: Acquired from the African shea trees, shea butter is the superfood for skin. Rich in vitamins A, E, F and antioxidants, shea butter has moisturizing and conditioning properties that smooth wrinkles, offer sun protection and scar prevention. The shea butter makes the soap silky and moisturizing.
- Saponified Castor Oil: The ricinoleic acid found only in castor oil is a humectant, and offers anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and analgesic properties. The addition of saponified castor oil helps to boost lather.
- Pine Essential Oil: Pine Essential oil has a crisp, fresh, forest-like scent with a slight sweet, citrus like undertone. It is known for its anti-inflammatory properties and can relieve skin irritations.
- Cypress Essential Oil: Woody and slightly spicy, cypress essential oil is an antispasmodic and can reduce and sooth muscle pain and cramps.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil: Woody and sweet, Cedarwood essential oil is known to promote relaxation and even a good night sleep.
- Palmarosa Essential Oil: With a sweet floral aroma, it is known for aiding cell regeneration and balance sebum.
- Orange Essential Oil: The uplifting aroma of sweet and sunny orange essential oil relieves stress and inflammation. It brings pleasant thoughts to mind.
- Spirulina Powder: Derived from algae, spirulina is rich in nutrients and antioxidants.
- Indigo Leaf Powder: Indigo leaf powder is a natural herbal and colorant.
- Matcha Powder: As a traditional Japanese drink, matcha green tea is truly nutritious and contains 137 times more antioxidants than regular green tea. Not only does it help with combating inflammation, oxidation and aging, it also helps to calm mind and relax body. Matcha powder works as a gentle exfoliant and detoxifier.
- Lather and apply soap over wet skin.
- Rinse thoroughly while avoiding the eyes and irritated areas.
To extend the life of your Salt Block, leave to dry on a dish that drains.
- Weight: 55 g
- Dimension: 3.8 x 3.8 x 3.8 cm
- Our Salt Blocks are handcrafted in small batches to ensure quality. Products may show slight variance from photos.
- This Salt Block is 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil free. It contains no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate or other harsh chemicals.
- Our Salt Blocks may have a thin layer of white ash (aka soda ash) on the surface. This is perfectly safe and does not affect the functionality of the soap. Simply rinse off before first use.
- Our Salt Blocks are colored with natural colorants. Over time, the colors may fade to a lighter shade.
- Our Salt Blocks are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, please seek medical advice from your doctor.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.