Fresh Hair Oil
About Fresh Hair Oil
Blended with six luxurious hair-loving oils and five beneficial essential oils, our Fresh Hair Oil is formulated to help moisturize, revitalize, condition, and nourish all hair types. We highly recommend coating your hair with our Fresh Hair Oil 1-2 times a week for stronger, shiner, and healthier hair. The oil will also work as a heat protectant, scalp treatment, split-ends conditioner, and breakage prevention. Our Hair Oil is made with all-natural ingredients and is 100% vegan — exactly what you’ll need to bring your hair back to life!
- Pumpkin Seed Oil: Pumpkin seed oil is rich in vitamin A, E, biotin, zinc, and antioxidants. Not only does it nourish the hair and improve blood circulation of the scalp, the light-weight oil also helps to reduce the production of DHT, a hormone that causes hair loss.
- Castor Oil: Best known as the agent in helping with hair growth and fighting scalp infections and dandruff, castor oil is rich in vitamin E, minerals and proteins. The antioxidants in castor oil support the keratin in hair, making it stronger, smoother, and healthier.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is truly versatile as it is great for all hair types. Being rich in vitamin E and anitoxidants, it is an excellent moisturizer that leaves hair soft, shiny and silky. It also protects hair from heat, repairs damages and breakage, and builds stronger strands.
- Avocado Oil: Avocado oil is one of the most nourishing oil for hair as it is rich in vitamin A, B, D, and E. It can tackle dandruff, repair heat-damaged hair, and prevent future breakage.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Almond oil helps boost hair growth and reduce breakage with vitamin E, fatty acids, antioxidants, protein, and magnesium. It also helps to reduce inflammation, redness and dandruff when rubbing it into the scalp.
- Argan Oil: Originated from Morocco, the nutty argan oil, also known as “liquid gold”, is rich in vitamin E, fatty acids and antioxidants. It helps block UV rays, protects hair from heat, and nourish and moisturize hair.
- Rosemary Essential Oil: Rich in antioxidants, rosemary essential oil is known to promote hair growth. Carnosic acid, found in rosemary, has anti-inflammatory properties which can simulate blood circulation of the scalp.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: Tea tree essential oil is a natural immune booster, due to its antibacterial and antifungal properties. It encourages hair growth by unclogging hair follicles and nourishing the roots.
- Peppermint Essential Oil: As one of the most ancient herbs, peppermint oil promotes hair growth, thickens and nourishes damaged hair, and reduces dandruff.
- Ginger Essential Oil: Ginger hair contributes to the health and cleanliness of the scalp, soothes dryness and itchiness, and enhances healthier hair growth by stimulating and improving circulation to the scalp.
- Lavender Essential Oil: Lavender essential oil is well known for deeply nourishing and hydrating hair, improving its softness and overall health.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E penetrates into hair follicles and behaves as an antioxidant that protects and nurtures the hair.
In general, warm a few drops in the palms of your hands and work into the ends of dry or damp hair.
For extra benefit, use hair oil as follows:
- Hair protectant: Apply hair oil to dry or damp hair before heating or styling hair.
- Hydration treatment: Apply hair oil directly to the scalp, massage and leave in for at least 30 minutes or overnight before washing hair.
- Hair conditioner: Apply hair oil to washed hair to condition hair, eliminate frizz and prevent split ends.
- Weight: 85 g
- Capacity: 30 mL
- Dimension: 13.8 x 3.2 x 3.2 cm
- Our Hair Oil is made to order. This will ensure the freshness of the ingredients.
- This Hair Oil is 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil-free. It contains no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate or other harsh chemicals.
- This Hair Oil is considered as all-natural with the addition of essential oil.
- Our Hair Oil is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, please seek medical advice from your doctor.
- For external use only. If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician.