London Fog Choco Soap
About London Fog Choco Soap
The London Fog Choco Soap is one of our latest dessert-inspired cold process soaps made with real food ingredients and cocoa butter. It primarily consists of rice milk and Earl Grey tea powder that keep your skin hydrated and smooth. Like an actual chocolate bar, this Choco Soap can be easily broken into pieces for facial, hand and/or body cleansing.
- Saponified Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a skin-loving oil that is rich in vitamin E and antioxidants, properties that help prevent premature aging and wrinkling of skin. The lauric acid in the oil acts as an antibacterial agent that protects the skin from harmful substances. Unsaponified coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer that easily seeps into pores and helps soften dry skin. Once saponified, coconut oil is best for cleansing, and adds big copious bubbles to the soap.
- Saponified Cocoa Butter: Penetrating deep into skin, this rich moisturizer contains a blend of healthy fatty acids and antioxidants that help relieve inflammation. Not only does cocoa butter make the soap silky and moisturizing, it also gives your body a scent of delicious chocolate.
- Saponified Castor Oil: The ricinoleic acid found only in castor oil is a humectant, and offers antibacterial, antifungal, and analgesic properties. The addition of saponified castor oil helps to boost lather.
- French Vanilla Fragrance Oil: Less than 3% of fragrance oil is added to the soap in order to create this signature scent. Our fragrance oil is skin-safe, and 100% phthalate and paraben free. The addition of fragrance oil improves our psychological and/or physical well-being through aromatherapy.
- Rice Milk: Rice milk contains vitamins, minerals and amino acids which help moisturize and brighten skin tone. It is widely used in treatments for anti-aging and skin lightening in Asia.
- Earl Grey Tea Powder: Full of vitamins, Earl Grey tea has antioxidants that hydrate skin and fight off free radicals that could cause diseases.
How to Use
- Cut or break the bar into smaller pieces as desired.
- Wet soap and lather over skin while avoiding the sensitive areas.
- Rinse thoroughly.
To extend the life of your Choco Soap, leave it to dry on a dish that drains.
- Weight: 100 g
- Dimension: 15.2 x 7.6 x 1.3 cm
- Our Choco Soap is handcrafted in small batches to ensure quality. Products may show slight variance from photos.
- This Choco Soap is 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil-free. It contains no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate or other harsh chemicals.
- Our Choco Soap is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, please seek medical advice from your doctor.
9 reviews for London Fog Choco Soap
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Debbie J. –
Gave this to a friend for a gift and she loves it!
Erin R. –
Jenessa D. (verified owner) –
Haven’t used this one yet but smells absolutely divine!
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Nicole L. (verified owner) –
Gifted this to a friend. Such a great gift idea!
Vivian Y. (verified owner) –
Smells so good! I want to eat it..
Audrey Isabel C. (verified owner) –
Myriam Dufresne (verified owner) –
Love how this one is different
TIMOTHY (verified owner) –