Chrysanthemum Bath Tea
About Chrysanthemum Bath Tea
Ready to host a special (bath) tea party for your skin? Let your body sink into the luxurious tea bath and your skin absorb the beneficial nutrients of our Bath Tea — this is even better than obtaining nutrients from your daily tea consumption. Our Chrysanthemum Bath Tea will give you the most therapeutic bath experience that help soak away aches and pains. It helps clear toxic materials within your body and boost immunity with a mixture of chrysanthemum flowers and various vitamin C powders.
No time for a bath? Not a problem! Simply pour these amazingly-scented ingredients out of the tea bag and into a jar to let the aroma fill the air. They make beautiful bath decors.
- Sea Salts: Sea salts help promote relaxation, reduce stress, soften skin, enhance blood circulation, and decrease inflammation.
- Lemon Peel Powder: Rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, lemon peel powder cleanses skin effectively.
- Ground Ginger: Being rich in vitamin C, magnesium and other minerals, ginger reduces inflammation and improves blood circulation, which strengthens immunity.
- Chrysanthemum Flowers: Chrysanthemum is an extremely potent herb that helps clear heat and toxic materials accumulated within the body.
- Lemon Essential Oil: The refreshing lemon essential oil is a mild astringent that tones your skin, reduces oil, and tightens your pores. Other benefits include relieving stress and boosting immunity.
For a full body soak, add 1-2 tea bags in a warm bath to produce an herbal treatment.
For best results:
- Steep tea bags in about 2 cups of boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Pour steeped water and tea bags into bath water.
- Gently squeeze tea bags for maximum botanical concentration.
- Weight: 170 g
- Dimension: 13.5 x 11.5 x 6 cm
- Our Bath Teas are handcrafted in small batches to ensure quality. Products may show slight variance from photos.
- This Bath Tea is as 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil-free. It contains no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate or other harsh chemicals.
- Our Bath Teas are 100% compostable. When you are finished with your bath, simply put the whole tea bag into your compost bin.
- Each Bath Tea pack contains 2 tea bags.
- While the tea bags are tightly sealed, avoid placing the tea bags directly under hot running water to avoid breakage of tea bags.
- Our Bath Teas are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, please seek medical advice from your doctor.