Rose Soap Block is one of the nine food-based cube soaps from our cold process soap collection. It primarily consists of French rose clay that enhances your beauty and polishes your skin. With a minimalist design, this handmade Soap Block is small enough to make an easy grip when you use it for facial, hand and/or body cleansing.
Our Soap Blocks can be purchased individually or in a set of four mix and match Soap Blocks from our Mix + Match Soap Block Mini Gift Set, or with all nine Soap Blocks from our Soap Block Collection Gift Set.
About Rose Soap Block
- Saponified Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a skin-loving oil that is rich in vitamin E and anitoxidants, properties that help prevent premature aging and wrinkling of skin. The lauric acid in the oil acts as an anti-bacterial agent that protects the skin from harmful substances. Unsaponified coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer that easily seeps into the pores and helps soften dry skin. Once saponified, coconut oil is best for cleansing, and adds big copious bubbles to the soap.
- Saponified Shea Butter: Acquired from the African shea trees, shea butter is the superfood for skin. Rich in vitamins A, E, F and antioxidants, shea butter has moisturizing and conditioning properties that smooth wrinkles, offer sun protection and scar prevention. The shea butter makes the soap silky and moisturizing.
- Saponified Castor Oil: The ricinoleic acid found only in castor oil is a humectant, and offers anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and analgesic properties. The addition of saponified castor oil helps to boost lather.
- Rose Fragrance Oil: Less than 3% of fragrance oil is added to the Soap Block in order to create the perfect matching scent. Our fragrance oil is skin-safe, and 100% phthalate and paraben free. The addition of fragrance oil improves our psychological and/or physical well-being with aromatherapy.
- French Pink Clay: Elegant yet mild, French pink clay exfoliates and polishes the skin to diminish aging and removes impurities by bringing out a fresher-looking complexion.
- Ultramarine Pink: Ultramarine is 100% skin-safe. Less than 0.1% of ultramarine is added to the recipe in order to add color to the Soap Block.
How to Use
- Lather and apply soap over wet skin.
- Rinse thoroughly while avoiding the eyes and irritated areas.
To extend the life of your Soap Block, leave to dry on a dish that drains.
- Our Soap Blocks are handcrafted in small batches to ensure quality. Products may show slight variance from photos.
- Each Soap Block weights approximately 50 g (1.76 oz). The dimensions are approximately 3.8 cm in length, width and height.
- This Soap Block is 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil free. It contains no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate or other harsh chemicals.
- Our Soap Blocks are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, please seek medical advice from your doctor.