Ready to host a special (bath) tea party for your skin? Let your body sink into the luxurious tea bath and your skin absorb the beneficial nutrients of our Bath Tea — this is even better than obtaining nutrients from your daily tea consumption. Our Rose Bath Tea will give you the most therapeutic bath experience that help soak away aches and pains. It helps soothe your sore body and nourish your skin with a mixture of Himalayan pink salts and dried rose petals and buds.
No time for a bath? Not a problem! Simply pour these amazingly-scented ingredients out of the tea bag and into a jar to let the aroma fill the air. They make beautiful bath decors.
About Rose Bath Tea
- Sea Salts: Sea salts help promote relaxation, reduce stress, soften skin, enhance blood circulation, and decrease inflammation.
- Himalayan Pink Salts: Known as the purest salts, Himalayan pink salts contain more than 80 natural minerals that impart a relaxed feeling, nourish your skin, and detox your body.
- Kaolin Clay: Kaolin clay is a very mild clay that improves blood circulation, and gently exfoliates and cleanses the skin.
- Dried Rose Petals, Dried Rose Buds: Roses are rich in antioxidants and antibacterial, which best help fight inflammation and promote relaxation.
- Rose Fragrance Oil: Less than 1% of fragrance oil is added to the Bath Tea in order to create the perfect matching scent. Our fragrance oil is skin-safe, and 100% phthalate and paraben free. The addition of fragrance oil improves our psychological and/or physical well-being with aromatherapy.
How to Use
For a full body soak, add 1-2 tea bags in a warm bath to produce an herbal treatment.
For best results:
- Steep tea bags in about 2 cups of boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Pour steeped water and tea bags into bath water.
- Gently squeeze tea bags for maximum botanical concentration.
- Our Bath Teas are handcrafted in small batches to ensure quality. Products may show slight variance from photos.
- This Bath Tea is 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil free. It contains no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate or other harsh chemicals.
- Our Bath Teas are 100% compostable. When you are finished with your bath, simply put the whole tea bag into your compost bin.
- Each Bath Tea pack contains 2 tea bags.
- While the tea bags are tightly sealed, avoid placing the tea bags directly under hot running water to avoid breakage of tea bags.
- Our Bath Teas are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, please seek medical advice from your doctor.