Ready to host a special (bath) tea party for your skin? Let your body sink into the luxurious tea bath and your skin absorb the beneficial nutrients of our Bath Tea — this is even better than obtaining nutrients from your daily tea consumption. Our Lavender Bath Tea will give you the most therapeutic bath experience that help soak away aches and pains. It helps relax your sore body and soften your skin with a mixture of botanical ingredients and a sweet floral scent of lavender essential oil.
No time for a bath? Not a problem! Simply pour these amazingly-scented ingredients out of the tea bag and into a jar to let the aroma fill the air. They make beautiful bath decors.
About Lavender Bath Tea
- Sea Salts: Sea salts help promote relaxation, reduce stress, soften skin, enhance blood circulation, and decrease inflammation.
- Ground Oats: Oatmeal is best known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits such as gently exfoliates skin and relieves skin irritation.
- Lavender Buds: Lavender is known for its calming properties for your body and mind.
- Chamomile Flowers: Known for its relaxing properties, chamomile soothe sensitive skin and minor scalp irritations.
- Lavender Essential Oil: Lavender essential oil has a sweet floral aroma that is comforting and relaxing. The all-natural essential oil is well known for its multitude of healing benefits including releasing stress and anxiety, inducing sleep, and easing pain. The addition of essential oil improves our psychological and/or physical well-being with aromatherapy.
How to Use
For a full body soak, add 1-2 tea bags in a warm bath to produce an herbal treatment.
For best results:
- Steep tea bags in about 2 cups of boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Pour steeped water and tea bags into bath water.
- Gently squeeze tea bags for maximum botanical concentration.
- Our Bath Teas are handcrafted in small batches to ensure quality. Products may show slight variance from photos.
- This Bath Tea is 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and palm oil free. It contains no preservatives, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate or other harsh chemicals.
- Our Bath Teas are 100% compostable. When you are finished with your bath, simply put the whole tea bag into your compost bin.
- Each Bath Tea pack contains 2 tea bags.
- While the tea bags are tightly sealed, avoid placing the tea bags directly under hot running water to avoid breakage of tea bags.
- Our Bath Teas are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition, please seek medical advice from your doctor.